Separation

/
0 Comments
Leonardt Principal EF, Poster nib, Tape nib, 
C. Robertson & Co's permanent pigmented midnight blue ink
A2 Paper

     It had been a while since I last did a traditional piece. The blue-on-blue look is absolutely straightforward, and I used my personal Gothic script because it felt most comfortable. Italics would probably have looked better, but I didn't feel as confident with them. The Spencerian "W.S.Merwin" signature is terrible as always, but I can live with it.

     And since I followed the traditional way of building pieces for that one, here's a process tutorial I made : 
 

 
     
     The plan was to try and sell the piece, but I made a mistake on the "o" in "through", and fixed it with a utility knife. Not exactly "sellable" now.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.